A Lisbon that welcomes all, respects all and empowers all.
The Lisbon Project is a non profit association founded in 2017 that exists to protect and integrate the lives of migrants and refugees in Lisbon.
OUR CURRENT IMPACT:
OUR HOLISTIC APPROACH
Integration starts with belonging!
More than just being another service provider, at the Lisbon Project we aim to be a home away from home.
Our commitment is to:
• Welcome each person by name.
• Promote a sense of belonging in all we do.
• Establish an environment of trust and always available to listen.
• Empower individuals to pursue their own goals and objectives.
• Consider the wellbeing of others as important as our own.