As the Fundraising Manager, you will be a vital member of a team that is making a meaningful impact to refugees and migrants in Lisbon. The Fundraising and Communications Department is responsible for creating opportunities for people to hear about the Lisbon Project and contribute towards the empowerment of migrants and refugees.
You will provide administrative and project management support to ensure the smooth running of all fundraising campaigns ran by the Lisbon Project. You will work alongside the Fundraising and Communications Director providing support in the planning, calendaring and execution of the campaigns, as well as maintaining communications with our donors and sponsors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Fundraising and Communications Director in all the fundraising related activities;
- Manage information tracking processes regarding acknowledgement, recognition, on-going communications and continued cultivation of past and current donors and members
- Support the team to generate development reports from database (sponsors, major donors, individuals, lapsed donor, etc.);
- Manage Donorbox Pages and campaigns;
- Liaise with program coordinators to understand fundraising needs.
- Previous experience in Fundraising for a non profit organisation;
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Portuguese is a positive extra
- Friendliness and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Working in a team that aims to create impact
- Work experience
- Free tea and coffee (like all day long)!
- Meeting people from all over the world and getting know their stories
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours per week
Minimum Commitment: 4 months
Reports to: Fundraising and Communications Director
How to apply: Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for being a part of our team.