As the Copywriting Manager, you will be a vital member of a team that is making a meaningful impact to refugees and migrants in Lisbon. The Fundraising and Communications Department is responsible for creating opportunities for people to hear about the Lisbon Project and contribute towards the empowerment of migrants and refugees.
You’re a change agent and want to play a part in a creative process that results in amazing work that moves people’s hearts and minds.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract donors, boost awareness and compel audiences to action.
- Create engaging content relevant for all platforms;
- Collaborate with the other team members to support key initiatives and campaigns;
- Participate in team meetings.
- Creative excellence and collaborative engagement
- Highly organized, empathetic leader;
- Aware of industry trends and cultural movements to promote innovation and bring a new perspective to our creative exploration;
- Detail-oriented and efficient;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity;
- Must speak fluent English, other language skills are valued.
- Networking opportunities;
- Contribution to relevant social impact;
- Area ownership;
- Free tea and coffee (like all day long)!
- Working with a super A-level team 😉
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per week
Minimum duration commitment: 4 months
Reports to: Fundraising and Communications Director
Apply: Please send CV, cover letter and portfolio (if you have one) to email@example.com
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for considering being a part of our team!