Junior Partnership Manager
This internship is an opportunity to develop your leadership skills as you take the initiative to tread unchartered waters! As an advocate, you will be asked to explore various areas of the public system in Lisbon, with the aim of helping Lisbon Project beneficiaries overcome barriers in their integration process. You will be responsible to work with our Program Coordinators in order to assist beneficiaries in areas of health, social security, housing, education and others. You will be asked to take on specific cases, as well as research general information regarding a given issue. In conclusion, advocates help to translate, mediate, provide emotional support and conduct research in specific areas in order to improve overall Lisbon Project programs and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with programs director and coordinators to identify current high-priority partners for individual initiatives and projects, their current approaches to partnership development and management, and their near- and long-term goals for current and desired partnerships.
- As needed, support program coordinators and staff in their partnership interactions.
- Create partnerships database.
- Develop a partnership management system that ensures we continually and proactively interact with current and potential partners.
- Create content for partnership page for the Lisbon project website
- Support the fundraising and communication team with any task may be needed.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Fluency in other languages is positive extra
- Top-shelf research skills
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-driven, pro-active, ability to work effectively and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working in a team that aims to create impact
- Work experience
- Free tea and coffee (like all day long)!
- Meeting people from all over the world and getting know their stories
Time Commitment: 25-30 hours a week
Duration: Minimum 4-6 months (starting from August)
Intern reports to: Partnership Director
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for being a part of our team.