Quality Control Lead
The CV Program actively assists beneficiaries at a key stage of the process of finding a job, namely drafting their CVs. The Program provides individualized support in this regard by connecting beneficiaries with trained volunteers in a collaborative process that lasts up to 3 weeks. As the Quality Control Lead, you would be responsible for assuring that the quality of the CVs created meets or exceeds the Lisbon Project’s minimum requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support CV Editing Coordinator on volunteer interviews and recruitment
- Lead training sessions for newly recruited CV Editors and feedback sessions with volunteers within the Employment Program
- Update training material and CV templates whenever applicable
- Proofread CVs and give honest and constructive feedback to CV Editors
- Approve finalized CVs
- Support CV Editors with any difficulty or queries they may have
- Friendliness (you must be a people person and eager to help)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to record and organize all necessary documentation (training manual and CV templates) to ensure the continuity of the implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the quality control within the Employment Program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to exercise good judgement
- Strong document formatting and editing skills to ensure the CVs keep the Lisbon Project’s standards
- Cultural awareness and ability to interact with people from different cultures, genders and religious backgrounds.
- Respect of beneficiary confidentiality
- Working in a team that aims to create impact
- Work experience
- Develop leadership skills in a dynamic and fun setting
- Free tea and coffee (like all day long)!
- Meeting people from all over the world and getting to know their stories
Time Commitment: 3 hours a week minimum
Volunteer reports to: CV Program Coordinator
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for being a part of our team.