Saturday Club Volunteer
The Lisbon Project is a non-profit organization that exists to protect and integrate the lives of migrants and refugees in the city of Lisbon. We are currently seeking volunteers to assist in our Saturday activities for kids and teenagers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support with planning and implementing of weekly ExpressArt activities (arts, drama, and music classes) for kids and teenagers.
- Prepare and set out all resources (including snacks), ensuring that the space is inviting and clean.
- Be open and present to create meaningful relationships with both kids and teenagers and parents.
- Keep kids busy and entertained when necessary.
- Make sure the classrooms are clean and organized after the classes.
- Record attendance.
- Facility to work with kids and teenagers.
- A positive, fun, and enthusiastic personality.
- Cultural awareness and ability to interact and connect with people from different cultures, genders, religions, ages and backgrounds.
- Working in a team that aims to create impact.
- Work experience.
- Free tea and coffee (like all day long)!
- Meeting people from all over the world and getting know their stories.
Volunteer Reports to: ExpressArt Lead
Time Commitment: 2h30 a week minimum. On Saturdays from 2pm to 4.30pm.
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for being a part of our team.