Social Media Manager
As the Social Media Manager, you will be a vital member of a team that is making a meaningful impact to refugees and migrants in Lisbon. The Fundraising and Communications Department is responsible for creating opportunities for people to hear about the Lisbon Project and contribute towards the empowerment of migrants and refugees.
You will provide administrative and project management support to ensure the smooth running of all the social media platforms ran by the Lisbon Project. You will work alongside the Fundraising and Communications Director providing support in the planning, calendaring and execution of our contents, as well as managing the inboxes.
Essential duties and responsabilities:
- Responsible for recording and editing photos and videos from the project’s activities;
- Creating and managing a team of volunteer photographers and videographers;
- Create engaging multimedia content across all platforms;
- Develop and implement creative and engaging social media strategies;
- Manage day-to-day handling of all social media platforms, adapting content to suit each platform/channel;
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights;
- Recommend improvements to increase performance;
- Collaborate with the project’s team members to support key initiatives and campaigns;
- Participate in team meetings.
- Photo and video editing experience;
- Vectorial design experience;
- Digital Marketing experience;
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, suitable for each platform;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Great teamwork, collaboration and networking skills;
- Detail-oriented and efficient;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity;
- Must speak fluent English, other language skills are valued.
- Networking opportunities;
- Contribution to relevant social impact;
- Area ownership;
- Free tea and coffee (like all day long)!
- Working with a super A-level team 😉
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours per week
Minimum duration commitment: 4 months
Reports to: Fundraising and Communications Director
Apply: Please send CV, cover letter and portfolio (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for considering being a part of our team!